Industrial Equipment Recovery
RELECTRONIC–REMECH INC. has experienced technicians and specialists that can provide a proper evaluation and effective recovery and restoration of industrial equipment.
Our industrial equipment procedures are as follows:
- Create scope of equipment damages, priorities for business operation
- Onsite cleaning may be required as equipment may be large and cannot be moved
- Coverage issues (RC’s and ACV’s) – policy limits – determining the factors involved prior to restoration
- Vendor support servicing the equipment – vendors available and costs to get them in to complete service – must be added to values for recovery
- Warranty and Certification – has to be considered to lead to successful restoration of equipment
- Dry ice is very effective for cleaning of mechanical equipment – it’s very effective at removing surface flash rust
- Note: pitting causes irreversible damage
Electronics cleaning and recovery:
- Cleaning of Electronic Equipment – can be very cost effective to replacing electronic equipment.
- Methods of Cleaning – Water based – Not Ultrasonics
- Damaging to micro electronics – internals of chips can be damaged
- Good for hard items – ceramics, plates, tools (not electrical) –bearings are washed out and item can burn out.
- Proper know how and disassembly when required
- Stove cleaned using Fireline not recommended due to insulation.
- Experienced staff to work on electronics – proper evaluation and understanding limitations