As President of RELECTRONIC-REMECH INC., since 1992, Jay has been instrumental in growing the company to over 30 employees and his key to success has been to ensure excellent reports, superior customer service and fair pricing to all insurers, adjusters and contractors. Jay graduated from Conestoga College as an Electronic Technician in 1985 and began his career providing sales, service, restoration and preventive maintenance for all electronic software and hardware. Jay’s success in employee retention (several staff have been with Jay since the firm’s inception) speaks subtly to his ability to adapt to new challenges and change in a forthwith manner and continues his commitment to meet industry expectations.
Areas of expertise:
- Technical Consultant
- Project Manager
- All commercial grade restaurant equipment
- All major electronic equipment and electrical equipment
- Data recovery specialist – medical hardware, QNX networking systems
- Recertification consultant
- Cost effective analysis for restoring, repair or replacement i.e., ACV + RC
Jay continues his commitment to the insurance industry by supporting all provincial and regional OIAA meetings, the CICMA and the CIAA nationally. RELECTRONIC-REMECH INC. is a member of the local Waterloo Chamber of Commerce and the Better Business Bureau.