Jeff Sutherland joined the RELECTRONIC–REMECH INC. with the opening of our GTA office. We are very pleased to announce that as of November 2013, Jeff has opened a satellite office for our company in the Barrie area – servicing the area surrounding the entire Barrie and Georgian Bay region. Jeff completed a three year course for hotel and restaurant management at Humber College in 1979 and has used his experience in this food industry by specializing on loss recovery claims for all insurers for large commercial grade restaurant equipment.
Jeff has a keen understanding for the maintenance and care of kitchen equipment and knowledge of commercial machinery such as auto equipment, wood working equipment, coin laundry facilities as well as all residential appliances.
Areas of expertise:
- Consultant and recovery specialist
- All major restaurant equipment
- Analysis and recovery service of all commercial grade equipment for major restaurateurs, senior residences, church kitchens, school cafeterias, hospital lunch rooms and coffee shops. i.e., refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, freezers and laundry equipment.
- Project Management: auto shops, machine shops, wood working equipment, industrial sewing equipment, schools, cleaning CNC machines, esthetic equipment
- Lightning claims/power surges