On October 28th, 2013, RELECTRONIC–REMECH INC. welcomed Van Chau as the newest member of our consulting team. Van will focus on our client base in the east end of Toronto and the entire Durham region. Van graduated from Central Technical School in 1984 with an Electronics and Electrical diploma and from Seneca College in 1988 with an Electronics Engineering Technologies Diploma. With over 23 years experience in the consumer electronic industry, Van has considerable experience with an international company in refurbishing electronic and mechanical equipment.
Areas of expertise:
- Technical service and support specialist
- Electronic technician
- Quality control and field specialist, for residential and commercial IT equipment
- Cost consulting and analysis expertise
- Small motors, drive shaft and electronic control modules
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and Vietnamese
Van’s experience encompasses working for international firm Panasonic, continuing his education at the Panasonic Factory Engineering seminars. As well, Van worked at a national Canadian company – Shoppers Drug Mart. Van will be attending industry functions in 2014 to become acquainted with all adjusters in person and to profile his skills and expertise.
- WHMIS – St John Ambulance 2011
- Injury Prevention Program – Industry Education resource 1995
- Interpersonal Communication – Panasonic Canada 1993
- Working smarter – Panasonic Canada 1993
- The prolific proficiency award – Panasonic Canada 1991
- WHMIS – Humber College 1989
- Windows Advance – productivity Point International 1977