Interested in joining a dynamic, fast-paced work environment?
If you enjoy working within a team, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, are detail oriented and driven … we want to hear from you!
Restoration technician duties include:
- Assess damage and records physical condition and specifications of each item
- Performs hands on restoration of electronic and mechanical equipment
- Disconnect/reconnect electronics/appliances as needed
- Ensures all equipment is properly tested and meets company standards
- Must be customer service oriented
Consultant duties include:
- Coordinates restoration/repair process and oversees all projects to completion
- Prepare accurate cost estimates, replacement costing, reports, and billing
- Has an in-depth technical knowledge of large-scale electronics, mechanical processes, and/or IT systems
- Detailed understanding of reconstruction processes for equipment that has suffered water, wind, mould, and/or fire damages
- Proficiency in MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Must posses excellent leadership and entrepreneurial skills