Interested in joining a dynamic, fast-paced work environment?
If you enjoy working within a team, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, are detail oriented and driven … we want to hear from you!
Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative duties include:
- Present, promote our firm using a consultative approach to existing and prospective clients
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients, deliver sales presentations, facilitate executive briefings
- Collaborate and assist in the development of new marketing and promotional material/brochures Maintain and expand existing CRM database
- Use social media to market our brand/services and represent the company at trade shows
- Provide account activity reporting to Sales Manager and maintain CRM database
Project Manager – Disaster Recovery
Project manager (disaster) duties include:
- Provide the necessary recommendations in relation to the equipment affected by the disaster.
- Prepare corresponding estimates in terms of restoration services, repair and replacement costs.
- Supervise and coordinate projects to their conclusion with detailed loss reports.
- 5 years of experience in project management and a minimum of 2 years of experience in the insurance field, as experience in disaster recovery is an asset.
Restoration technician duties include:
- Assess damage and records physical condition and specifications of each item
- Performs hands on restoration of electronic and mechanical equipment
- Disconnect/reconnect electronics/appliances as needed
- Ensures all equipment is properly tested and meets company standards
- Must be customer service oriented
Consultant duties include:
- Coordinates restoration/repair process and oversees all projects to completion
- Prepare accurate cost estimates, replacement costing, reports, and billing
- Has an in-depth technical knowledge of large-scale electronics, mechanical processes, and/or IT systems
- Detailed understanding of reconstruction processes for equipment that has suffered water, wind, mould, and/or fire damages
- Proficiency in MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Must posses excellent leadership and entrepreneurial skills