- Onsite evaluation and listing of items affected in the home or office.
- Assist in determining if the items that have been affected can be repaired cost effectively or do they require replacement.
- Will advise to call a certified electrician to determine if the power circuits are safe, especially if there is damage to outlets or breakers are tripped.
- Assist in obtaining the approximate replacement cost for the damaged items.
- Provide a StrikeNet report to confirm location and magnitude of lightning strike.
- Arranging necessary service vendors for repair viability.
- Services can be completed remotely by our office and utilizing insured’s loss details.
Click on the boxes below for more information on each disaster response: